1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 'Shade 2' - When I popped into Selfridges last I asked for a sample of this highly raved, widely loved foundation and I'm so happy that I've finally given it a go! It just leaves the most beautiful, healthy looking finish, and I've never tried a foundation quite like it.
2. Elemis Biotec Skin Energising Cleanser - I was very kindly gifted a 50ml sample of this which I gave a first impression on here, and boy oh boyyyy I honestly don't think I've ever enjoyed using a cleanser so much! I've decided to continue working my way through that 50ml, as well as other cleansers I currently have in the waiting line so that when I buy this it'll be my primary cleanser of choice alongside my beloved Lush Ultrabland (reviewed here).
3. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette / Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette / Tarte's Tartelette 2 In Bloom Palette - Now. I don't need any more eyeshadow, and I most certainly wouldn't buy all three of these but they are ALL absolutely gorgeous. So much so that I simply cannot choose between them. At the moment I think the Tarte is in the lead, but I've never tried anything from Too Faced before soooo.... who knows.
4. Jurlique Clarity Hand Wash and Hand Lotion - These are two things that are definitely not necessary, and would be a totally luxury purchase, but I can't seem to kick them off my wish list. I went to a swanky event in London where they had these in the bathroom and oh my goodness what is even in these bottles because it must be 50% magic. Not only does the Clarity scent smell divine, but my hands felt to lush afterwards I can't help but miss them when I'm using my regular £1.50 antibacterial from Sainsburys. *weeps* Perhaps the hand washing Gods will put these under the Christmas tree in six months time!
5. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child / Harry Potter Illustrated - Why I haven't ordered the new book, and why I still don't have my hands on the illustrated copy of magic sparking (tehe) The Philosopher's Stone I really don't know. I am slowly getting there though. I mean, goodness me I only just got round to picking up The Tales of Beedle the Bard (link)... I KNOW FELLOW WITCHES AND WIZARDS, I KNOW.
6. Fujifilm Instax 300 / Instax Wide Film // Fujifilm Instax 300 - To cut a long story short, I dropped my Instax Wide 210 and I'm heartbroken to say the least. I absolutely loved that thing... it somehow managed to survive family and friend events, but no, stupid me decided to put it under my hoodie and go and forget about it. I dropped it, pieces went everywhere, where it was consequentially run over so I think it's past saving, don't you?! Even though I'm still in love with my Instax mini 90, I always recommend the wide to anybody and everybody because it's so nice to have those larger snaps at times!
7. 'What If?' DVD - Apparently this is a good film. Apparently it's funny. It's got Daniel Radcliffe in it. That is all.
8. Royal Albert 1940 English Chintz Teapot, Sugar and Cream Set - So pretty pretty prettyyyyyyyy! I already have the 100 Years of Royal Albert tea set (link) and there is no doubt in my mind that the English Chintz pattern is one that would always go with anything and everything as I (hopefully) expand my collection over the years. As previously mentioned, my birthday is near approaching so I thought this would be a nice piece to pick up as something special from my birthday, to cherish and keep for a life time.
& that's everything! Phew. Quite a lot I know, but just because it's on my wish list it doesn't mean I HAVE to buy it... *angel halo emoji* haha.
I'd really love to hear what's on your wish lists so do make sure to comment them down below!
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
- Hannah x
*Some of the above links are affiliate links. Fundamentally, all that means is if you click on and buy through that link, I may receive a small commission for referring you to the product. This comes at absolutely no extra cost to you so don't worry, and I have ensured to link to the cheapest prices I could find at time of publish! If you don't want to buy through the links, that's absolutely fine. If you do decide to however, then thank you for helping to support the Hannah Delacour blog! <3