1. The fact that I look like I'm not wearing a top in the picture above really bothers me. Long hair don't care for thin straps!
2. I love cats. Cats are life.
3. I have just come back from my sixth weekend at Reading Festival and am sooo looking forward to the seventh next year!
4. I'm about to go into my third year of university and I'm shitting myself about it but still really looking forward to making the most out of the year ahead.
5. My favourite late night snack is a bowl of crunchy nut... cereal is so much yummier at night!
6. Autumn is my favourite season. You get to snuggle up, drink lots of hot chocolate, wear comfy jumpers and enjoy the pretty red and orange leaves falling around you! What's not to love?
7. I'm obsessed with trees. I literally think that they are the prettiest thing, and I love them (This is probably why I love Autumn so much).
8. I've very naughtily 'left' some Christmas decorations out in my room after sorting through my wardrobes. It has to be my favourite time of year by FAR and apparently I can't wait.
9. I used to competitively swim, board dive, throw javelin and be on all the sports teams at school. Ask me to run though, and I'll be on the floor dying before you've even finished telling me to.
10. I'm currently reading 'Peter Pan In Kensington Gardens'.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I've loved reading other bloggers work for years now and just got sick of wasting my spare time aimlessly scrolling through Facebook or something else equally as tedious so that's why I started! and I'm so pleased that I did because its further developed my time management, creativity and most importantly my confidence!
2. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Definitely a cat person. I love how cats can just look after themselves and aren't 100% reliant on you. I'm someone that needs my own time and the thought of a dog jumping up at me or barking just sounds a bit too much. Although, in saying that I absolutely love dogs - I just wouldn't want one myself right now! Eventually I hope to have either a Cocker Spaniel, Greyhound/Whippet/Italian Greyhound or a Sausage Dog because CUTE.
3. What is your favourite food and can you make it yourself?
I honestly don't know what my favourite food is, but I can make some mean fajitas and whip up an epic spaghetti bolognese which are definitely at the top of the list.
4. Where did you grow up?
5. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Anywhere that has a big Debenhams.
6. What is your go-to all round beauty brand?
Probably Rimmel. I don't wear a fully Rimmel face, but if I had to choose one brand this would be my first choice for sure. Brilliant foundations, concealers, powders, eye liners and I did used to really love their sun kissed bronzers! I've still yet to explore more of their range, but I've heard many good things about their blushers and lip products so yes. Long answer short, Rimmel.
7. You can take 5 beauty products with you on your desert island getaway. What are they?
Well, I don't tend to wear make-up when I'm abroad, particularly when its hot so skincare wise I'd take my Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF 47; Nivea SPF 30 sun screen; Elizabeth Arden 8-hour-cream SPF 20; The Bodyshop's African Hand Butter and....hmm. Urban Decay's eye shadow in 'Buck' to fill in my eyebrows aha
8. What song makes you want to dance like nobody's watching?
Anything with a beat.
9. What are your current life goals?
Finish my dissertation, graduate with a 2:1 and get some of my work published!
10. Are you in love?
Yes. With my cat. #catlover